Mother's DayHot Topics
tags: Mothers Day
Ann Jarvis, the founder of Mother's Day
- The Shocking History of Mother's Day
- Backstory: The Good Mother: A History of American Motherhood
Rebecca Jo Plant: The Politics of Mother's Day
Ruth Rosen: How to return Mother's Day to its original meaning
Miri Rubin: Why Mary Is the Mother We Celebrate the Rest of the Year
- Marilyn Gardner: Was It Easier Being a Mother in 1908?
- Mother's Day: It Was Established in Honor of Peace
- Rob MacDougall: The War Against Mothers Day
- Mother's Day: Who Invented It?
- Ruth Rosen: The Motherhood Manifesto
comments powered by Disqus
- He Escaped Death as a Kamikaze Pilot. 70 Years Later, He Told His Story.
- The Trump Administration Just Made the Citizenship Test Harder. How Would You Do?
- Trump Hints at Another Act in Four Years, Just Like Grover Cleveland
- Laws and Customs Guide Presidential Transitions — But Some Go off the Rails Anyway
- Democrats Introduce Legislation to Strike Slavery Exception in 13th Amendment
- Washington History Seminar: Mira Siegelberg on "Statelessness: A Modern History" (Monday, Dec. 7)
- Beloved University of Kentucky History Professor Dies from COVID-19 Months into Retirement
- David Hackett, Historian and Holocaust Expert, Dies at 80
- American History Scholar Richard Polenberg Dies at 83
- What Does African American Studies Need to Thrive?