Where Can I find Information About the History of the Middle East on the Web?
History Presented by the Media
- Re: Course Syllabus by Martin Kramer on the History of the Middle East
Martin Kramer's Website
- Re: The negotiations at Camp David and Taba
- Re: A brief history of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict in the Middle East
San Francisco Chronicle
Re: Interview with Professor Ibrahim M. Abu-Rabi'
Christian Science Monitor Radio (transcript)
Re: Q & A with Political Science Professor Stephen R. Shalom
Re: History of Israel, highlighting critical years
History: Israeli and Jewish Sources
- Re: Ancient Jewish History; Anti-Semitism & Responses; Bibliography of Jewish History;
Biographies; the Holocaust; Modern Jewish History; Myths & Facts Online — A Guide to the Arab-Israeli Conflict; Timeline for the History of Judaism
Jewish Virtual Library (Division of the American-Israeli Cooperative Enterprise)
- Re: Two reports by a Jewish group on Palestinian textbooks
Center for Monitoring the Impact of Peace
- Re: A Brief History of Israel and Palestine and the Conflict
Re: History of Palestine: History of the Palestinian Problem; Historical Primer on Palestine; Israel and the Arab-Israeli Conflict; The Origin of the Palestine Israel Conflict
comments powered by Disqus
Lorraine Paul - 8/12/2006
There is no such thing as an 'independent source'.
Gustavo Jos Herrera-Marcano - 4/14/2005
¿Are there not also independent sources?
dennis kortheuer - 5/8/2002
For another web-site, from within Israel, which presents access to articles, opinion pieces and research from the Israeli peace movement go to http://www.gush-shalom.org/english/intro.html.
- How the Gilded Age's Top 1 Percent Thrived on Corruption
- The return of Ken Starr: He pushed impeachment for Clinton but now defends Trump
- The first transport of Jews to Auschwitz was 997 teenage girls. Few survived.
- As India’s Constitution Turns 70, Opposing Sides Fight to Claim Its Author as One of Their Own
- "You shall never be a bystander." How We Learn About the Holocaust When the Last Survivors Are Gone
- What Happens When You Give Students Control of the Syllabus?
- A Civil War-era ‘witch bottle’ may have been found on a Virginia highway, archaeologists say
- The Future of the Academy at the Association of American Colleges and Universities
- The Way We Write History Has Changed
- Rethinking How We Train Historians