Vietnam: Atrocities and War CrimesHot Topics
tags: Vietnam, Vietnam War
- Declassified papers show U.S. atrocities in Vietnam went far beyond My Lai
- US News & World Report: The War Over War Crimes in Vietnam
- Nicholas Turse: The Archives Back Up Kerry's 1971 Charge About Vietnam Atrocities
- John Prados: The Winter Soldier Investigation Was Never Discredited
- Interview with Richard Moser: Was Kerry Right About Vietnam Atrocities?
- John Kerry: How Do You Ask a Man to Be the Last Man to Die in Vietnam? (Testimony, 1971)
- Fran Shor: Hello ... So There Weren't Atrocities in Vietnam
- Nick Turse: The Vietnam War Crimes You Never Heard Of
- Nick Turse: Atrocities Were Common in Vietnam (We Just Didn't Hear About Them)
- Was Kerry Right About Atrocities in Vietnam?(Boston Globe)
- Gene Healy: "Exterminate All the Brutes"
- William Marina: Torture & Civilian Deaths in Three Counterinsurgencies
- What Was John Kerry's Role in the Winter Soldier Investigation?(Newsday)
- Mike Davis: The Vietnam Atrocities an Ohio Newspaper Exposed
comments powered by Disqus
- The Debt Ceiling Law is now a Tool of Partisan Political Power; Abolish It
- Amitai Etzioni, Theorist of Communitarianism, Dies at 94
- Kagan, Sotomayor Join SCOTUS Cons in Sticking it to Unions
- New Evidence: Rehnquist Pretty Much OK with Plessy v. Ferguson
- Ohio Unions Link Academic Freedom and the Freedom to Strike
- First Round of Obama Administration Oral Histories Focus on Political Fault Lines and Policy Tradeoffs
- The Tulsa Race Massacre was an Attack on Black People; Rebuilding Policies were an Attack on Black Wealth
- British Universities are Researching Ties to Slavery. Conservative Alumni Say "Enough"
- Martha Hodes Reconstructs Her Memory of a 1970 Hijacking
- Jeremi Suri: Texas Higher Ed Conflict "Doesn't Have to Be This Way"
- New transcript of Ayn Rand at West Point in 1974 shows she claimed “savage" Indians had no right to live here just because they were born here
- The Mexican War Suggests Ukraine May End Up Conceding Crimea. World War I Suggests the Price May Be Tragic if it Doesn't
- The Vietnam War Crimes You Never Heard Of