Vietnam: Atrocities and War CrimesHot Topics
tags: Vietnam, Vietnam War
- Declassified papers show U.S. atrocities in Vietnam went far beyond My Lai
- US News & World Report: The War Over War Crimes in Vietnam
- Nicholas Turse: The Archives Back Up Kerry's 1971 Charge About Vietnam Atrocities
- John Prados: The Winter Soldier Investigation Was Never Discredited
- Interview with Richard Moser: Was Kerry Right About Vietnam Atrocities?
- John Kerry: How Do You Ask a Man to Be the Last Man to Die in Vietnam? (Testimony, 1971)
- Fran Shor: Hello ... So There Weren't Atrocities in Vietnam
- Nick Turse: The Vietnam War Crimes You Never Heard Of
- Nick Turse: Atrocities Were Common in Vietnam (We Just Didn't Hear About Them)
- Was Kerry Right About Atrocities in Vietnam?(Boston Globe)
- Gene Healy: "Exterminate All the Brutes"
- William Marina: Torture & Civilian Deaths in Three Counterinsurgencies
- What Was John Kerry's Role in the Winter Soldier Investigation?(Newsday)
- Mike Davis: The Vietnam Atrocities an Ohio Newspaper Exposed
comments powered by Disqus
- The Surprisingly Complex Link Between Prohibition and Women’s Rights
- Snopes: Did Clifford Walker Say at a 1924 KKK Rally That He Would Build a ‘Wall of Steel’ Against Immigrants?
- Race and Service in the Pacific During World War II
- Judge Overturns Alabama Law Preventing Removal of Confederate Monuments
- Beyond Rosa Luxemburg: five more women of the German revolution you need to know about
- Was Eric Hobsbawm a dangerous Communist?
- Who Is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Like in American History? Historians Weigh In
- Jessica Wilkerson: If We Forget Appalachia's Radical History, We Will Misunderstand Its Future
- Stanford Professor Emeritus Harold Kahn, who specialized in Chinese history, dead at 88
- A Lost Piece of Trans History