USS Liberty: Was It Attacked Deliberately?
- A. Jay Cristol Why You Shouldn't Pay Attention to the Claims that Israel Attacked the USS Liberty Deliberately
- Claim by insider: LBJ covered-up truth about Israel's attack in '67 on USS Liberty
- A. Jay Cristol USS Liberty: Israel Did Not Intend to Bomb the Ship
- H Diplo Historians Debate
- Yomin Postelnik USS Liberty: False Allegations of Anti-Semitism
- James Ennes USS Liberty: Eyewitness Account
- Judith Apter Klinghoffer USS Liberty: Review of The History Channel Documentary
- James Bamford USS Liberty: Cover Up
comments powered by Disqus
Stephen Kislock - 6/22/2007
mr. mutick, I do not know what you are, other than a very sick man, that can not face the Truth!
I have seen that other than "jew hater", you are at a loss for any and all Arguments.
Are you waiting for the rapture to rescue you from the Truth?
Joseph Mutik - 6/7/2007
The USS Liberty event is one of the worst cases of anti-Jewish hatred in the U.S. history. The fact that the USA said that during the 6 days (actually 7) war didn't have any ships in the area should be enough to give the Israelis the benefit of the doubt but not for the Jews. USA can spy on Israel as much as USA wants. I am sure the crew of USS liberty signed non disclosure agreements with the NSA but when Jews are involved it doesn't matter.
This brings to mind the Jonathan Pollard case. He spied for Israel and he got a harsher sentence than Ames or Hanson who cause the death of agents working for the USA.
The USS Liberty and Jonathan Pollard stories are two of the worst case of anti-Jewish hatred.
Bottom line USA can spy on Israel but when a Jew spies for Israel he is going to be smashed.
- Ahead of its 100th anniversary, revisiting the Seattle General Strike and the city’s long legacy of organized labor
- Kamala Harris is among the few black women to run for president. Here is the amazing story of the first.
- On MLK Day, descendants of Lee, Stonewall Jackson urge Va. to halt Confederate tributes
- Foreign interference in US elections dates back decades
- On Martin Luther King Jr. Day, remembering the women civil rights leaders left out of spotlight
- Julian Zelizer blasts Pence for comparing Donald Trump to MLK
- Writer Reflects on Arthur Schlesinger Jr.'s "The Vital Center"
- Heather Cox Richardson On The First Government Shutdown In U.S. History
- A New History of Native Americans Responds to ‘Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee’
- Historian's new TV series tears apart America's revered founding myths