Social Security's Malign Premise
comments powered by Disqus
Ross Kaminsky - 3/21/2005
If liberals (and democrats) really understood what Social Security does to low-income workers and minorities they'd be screaming for personal accounts. The problem is that politics and not economics are driving this discussion with unions and Democrats desperate to keep people addicted to government.
I just wrote a long piece about why liberals should support personal accounts which you can see on my blog at http://blog.rossputin.com
- Round 2: It's Benny Morris vs. Martin Kramer ... Was there a massacre in 1948 in Lydda?
- World War I Anniversary: Five Historians, Two Questions
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals