A Breath of Fresh Air in the Schiavo Case
comments powered by Disqus
Sheldon Richman - 3/26/2005
Interesting. At least the state forces backed down.
John Arthur Shaffer - 3/26/2005
Jeb tried to send in the stormtroopers:
The one good thing to come out of all this is that Jeb pretty much has toasted his chance of being President. For that the republic should be thankful.
Tom G Palmer - 3/26/2005
I was also struck by that comment. Some had been urging the governor to send in the police (as some right-wingers had urged his brother to send in the federal marshalls) and the governor said that....there are limits on his powers! Amazing.
- Study: Violent radicalism in UK isn't associated with poverty
- CONFIRMED: the Shrine of Jonah/Mosque of Yunus (Nineveh, Mosul, Iraq) has been destroyed
- Chinese President Xi Jinping: Nobody can change history
- Iraq’s Long-Lost Mythical Temple Has Been Found…and Is In Danger of Disappearing Again
- CBS features in-depth coverage of the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Civil Rights law
- Obama to award National Humanities Medals to 3 historians
- Historian Curt Gentry, known for Hoover biography and ‘Helter Skelter,’ dies at 83
- Harvard historian: strategy of climate science denial groups 'extremely successful'
- Curators at Victoria and Albert Museum are pushing the boundaries of collecting
- Ukrainian Leaders Are Using David Barton's Theocratic Pseudo-History To Build Their Nation