"All the Presidents' Hair" ...
comments powered by Disqus
David Lion Salmanson - 3/29/2005
Only 1 for 7 but I changed two right answers to wrong ones (Garfield and Adams) despite the fact that I always tell my students that your first hunch is usually correct. D'oh!
Jonathan Dresner - 3/28/2005
Yeah. In my defense, I was never off by more than about two terms: it's quite an interesting look at evolving hairstyles, if nothing else. Kind of odd how many of our mid-20th century presidents were balding....
Manan Ahmed - 3/27/2005
yeah. me two. I only got 3.
The thing is totally rigged anyways because everyone before 1963 wore those white powdered wigs, making the "haircuts" inaccessible to the general public.
Ralph E. Luker - 3/27/2005
Ugh! The British PMs. I think I could do Churchill and Thatcher.
Sharon Howard - 3/27/2005
Which means you did one better than me. I hadn't even heard of two or three of 'em. (I have my doubts that I'd do much better if it were British PMs though...)
Jonathan Dresner - 3/27/2005
... which is the only thing that comforts me about getting one out of seven correct.
- Shipwreck Found Under World Trade Center Traced Back To Colonial Era Philadelphia
- Bob Dallek in the NYT gives a rave review of John Dean's history of Watergate cover-up
- Ex-President George W. Bush Authors Book About His Father
- Tears, and Anger, as Militants Destroy Iraq City’s Relics
- Europe notes 100th anniversary of World War I
- Why Benny Morris is both right and wrong
- Professor Ilan Pappé: Israel Has Chosen to be a 'Racist Apartheid State'
- Robert Drew, Cinema Verite Documentarian, Dies at 90