COURAGE AND DEPRAVITY
SHE MADE IT AFTER SPENDING 6 MONTHS IN A"GRAVE." Is there a limit to man's evil imagination? Is there limit to fanaticism? Is there a limit to a person's ability to survive? Listen to what she went through and wonder at her ability to retain her sanity and courage. Amazing!
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch