COURAGE AND DEPRAVITY
SHE MADE IT AFTER SPENDING 6 MONTHS IN A"GRAVE." Is there a limit to man's evil imagination? Is there limit to fanaticism? Is there a limit to a person's ability to survive? Listen to what she went through and wonder at her ability to retain her sanity and courage. Amazing!
comments powered by Disqus
- Round 2: It's Benny Morris vs. Martin Kramer ... Was there a massacre in 1948 in Lydda?
- World War I Anniversary: Five Historians, Two Questions
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals