Apr 29, 2005 2:58 pm
comments powered by Disqus
The Destruction of "The Scream"
David Timothy Beito - 4/29/2005
Not lame at all! Besides, you gave me a chance to show off.
Aeon J. Skoble - 4/29/2005
Sorry, I'm lame. I did link to the pic, at least!
- Poll: Majority Of Americans Say Obama Is Mixed Race, Not Black
- New technology helps paleontologists see Ice-Age bee in intricate detail
- History textbooks in crosshairs of Australia's curriculum wars
- Archaeologists' findings may prove Rome a century older than thought
- 150 years of medical journals to go online
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- U.Va. Historian Alan Taylor Wins 2014 Pulitzer for Book on Slaves and War -- His second Pulitzer!
- UW Professor Stephanie Camp, 46, feminist historian, dies
- Italian forces in WW2 were not soft and Mussolini wasn't a clown, British historian claims