TO MSM: WHERE WERE YOU?
|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c|
|The Audacity of Hos|
Well, it's high time. But better later than never. Goldstone next? You've got to be kidding.
The truth is that MSM is fearful of the story because of the close ties between Acorn and Obama. He was not only their lawyer, (even the Mafia had lawyers) but as he himself said he worked closely with them and they broke the law to help him get elected.
- New Hampshire professors at odds with library over discarded books
- Troubled history fuels Japan-China tension
- Independent Scotland's last gasp forgotten in Panama jungle
- LBJ was the ‘most-threatened president in American history’
- New exhibit at the World War I Museum ... Over by Christmas: August-December 1914
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets
- Diane Ravitch blasts the NYT for failing to understand the controversy over Common Core
- Mormon history professors debate atheists in bid to foster greater understanding