PROOF - ONCE HIGH UNEMPLOYMENT WAS NOT TREATED AS GOOD NEWS
1982, 2009: Networks Find Identical Unemployment Numbers 'Good ' News for Obama, But 'All' Bad for Reagan
Does this story mean that MSM will be forced to stop sugarcoating the growing number of unemployed?
demonstrated in Obama's two Americas, the poor, young, uneducated and black who can afford it least, suffer most. His IVY buddies, do just fine.
- Arizona Historical Society soon could be history
- Yale's Donald Kagan says students need to study Western civilization
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets