PROOF - ONCE HIGH UNEMPLOYMENT WAS NOT TREATED AS GOOD NEWS
1982, 2009: Networks Find Identical Unemployment Numbers 'Good ' News for Obama, But 'All' Bad for Reagan
Does this story mean that MSM will be forced to stop sugarcoating the growing number of unemployed?
demonstrated in Obama's two Americas, the poor, young, uneducated and black who can afford it least, suffer most. His IVY buddies, do just fine.
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch