Taking the Ad Hominem Out of Art Appreciation
At Notablog, I've posted a few thoughts about how art appreciation is slowly being infected by various shades of"political correctness" coming from both the left and the right.
See"Taking the Ad Hominem Out of Art Appreciation." Comments welcome.
- Five Things You Need to Know to be a Better Digital Preservationist
- Book on Losing British Generals Wins American History Prize
- Stanford scholar explores civil rights revolution's positive impact on the South's economy
- Harvard Historian Nancy Koehn on Amazon's Tentacular Reach
- Q&A with historian and author Nick Turse