Taking the Ad Hominem Out of Art Appreciation
At Notablog, I've posted a few thoughts about how art appreciation is slowly being infected by various shades of"political correctness" coming from both the left and the right.
See"Taking the Ad Hominem Out of Art Appreciation." Comments welcome.
- Historian Fernando Prado on quest to find remains of Cervantes
- Historian shines a light on the dark heart of Australia's nationhood
- Female historian says human rights museum censored her
- Japanese historians slam sex-slave apology review
- Stephanie Coontz: "Marriages require much more maturity than they once did."