IRANIAN ATROCITIES CONTINUE
Of course, Iran wants to 'blow up the heart of Israel' if their nuclear facilities are bombed and even if they arn't. This is hardly news.
But, like the totalitarian fanatics they are, the Mullahs are also executing their own children. Visit Iran Solidarity to sign petitions against it. If only Obama would open his prize winning mouth . . .
Iran Solidarity is outraged at the imminent executions of several other child offenders by the Islamic Republic of Iran. The Islamic Republic of Iran executes more per capita than any country in the world and is one of the few remaining states that continues to execute minors.
This Sunday, October 11, Behnoud Shojaee and Akram Mahdavi are scheduled to be executed in Evin prison in Iran.
On October 21, another juvenile, Safar Angooti is scheduled to be executed and the Islamic Supreme Court is also deciding the fate of another minor on death row, Ali Mahin Torabi.
At least 160 juveniles are on death row in Iran, including for homosexuality, apostasy, sex outside of marriage and involvement in school or street fights that have resulted in murder.
comments powered by Disqus
- Iraq’s Long-Lost Mythical Temple Has Been Found…and Is In Danger of Disappearing Again
- CBS features in-depth coverage of the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Civil Rights law
- Archive of WW II war crimes made public
- They tried to kill Hitler. Now they’re heroes.
- ‘Clinton Inc.’ Author Dishes on Monica Lewinsky and the Blue Dress
- Ukrainian Leaders Are Using David Barton's Theocratic Pseudo-History To Build Their Nation
- John D’Emilio, renowned professor of gay studies, retires
- It’s Martin Kramer vs. Ari Shavit vs. Benny Morris
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in