"The Government Might Actually Make Money" on the Bailout (Apparently Not)
A new report from Treasury Department's independent watchdog, however, has poured a bucket of cold water on this dubious claim. The report finds it"extremely unlikely" that the taxpayers will recoup their losses, much less make a"profit."
comments powered by Disqus
- Neanderthals Died Out 10,000 Years Earlier Than Thought, With Help From Modern Humans
- The Millennials Are Generation Nice
- Lost in Translation: Germany’s Fascination With the American Old West
- Secrets Of Iceberg That Sank The Titanic Revealed In New Study
- Former Nixon Counsel John Dean: Right-Wing Media Impeachment Calls, Watergate Comparisons "Absolutely Silliness"