Our National Life: American History at the National Archives
Featuring more than 800 illustrations, with succinct captions, and essays by some of America’s leading journalists, political commentators and broadcasters, this work provides readers with a glimpse into the extensive holdings waiting to be discovered at the National Archives. 320 pages, hardcover. 10-1/2” x 11-1/4”.
comments powered by Disqus
- Daniel Pipes says in interview that the absence of anti-Israel protests in Muslim countries is highly significant
- A historian who studies China has discovered an overlooked angle in the debate about the Middle East. Could he have figured out a key reason for Iraq’s failure to defeat ISIS?
- American Historical Association backs revision of the AP course in history
- Middle East Scholars and Librarians Call for the Boycott of Israeli Academic Institutions
- Cornel West and the Insular World of the Obama-Hating Left