Boxers or Briefs?
An age-old question: boxer shorts or briefs? And which do dictators prefer? Now we know the answer. Saddam wears briefs. And as far I am concerned, only one truly important issue remains. What's the brand?
Nor should we stop there. We all know that briefs bind and crimp, cutting off the flow of vital essences and inhibiting the free movement of . . . well, you get the point. Could it be that dictators are the way they are because they all have their nickers in a twist?
And what about university administrators? I'll bet Thames wears briefs.
Shalll we put the proposition to the test? I think not! No telling what sort of unpleasantness we might find.comments powered by Disqus
- MLK's daughter to give court her dad's Bible, Nobel Prize
- China says no room for compromise with Japan on history, territory
- 800-year-old monk found poking out of cliff face
- Elite private school forced to apologize to students after serving special Black History Month menu of fried chicken and collard greens
- Khrushchev’s son: Giving Crimea back to Russia not an option
- Rutgers historian Rudy Bell leads protest against Condoleezza Rice speaking at commencement
- Islamic history scholar Michael Cook wins Holberg Prize
- Prolific Alaskan Historian, Author, UAF Professor Claus-M. Naske Passes at Age 78
- Historian Fernando Prado on quest to find remains of Cervantes
- Historian shines a light on the dark heart of Australia's nationhood