P. S. If, like me, you've been missing his juiciness, Ambrose Hofstadter Bierce, III, at The Broad-Gauge Gossip, be sure to check out the new pretender to the history gossip throne: C. Vann Winchell at Nothing Recedes Like Success. In his (or her?) initial venture, CVW nominates likely high profile refugees from the UC-system's financial debacle.
comments powered by Disqus
Manan Ahmed - 12/7/2009
Ralph, you are an inspiration. Thank you for all that you do for the history blogosphere. We are indebted to you.
Jeremy Young - 12/7/2009
An outstanding achievement.
- How Americans Feel About Religious Groups
- Tea Party support linked to educational segregation, new study shows
- History of Philly Rests Under I-95
- Agreement aims to protect North Shore wrecks from looters
- Award-Winning Filmmaker Kevin McCann to Produce the First Film about the Easter Rising in Ireland
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in
- In new book UC Berkeley historian Waldo E. Martin, Jr. takes Black Panther Party's point of view
- Economics historian finds that real social mobility takes hundreds of years
- Historian turns baker?