MAY BE WORTH READING
I add the"may" because I find it difficult to argue that you will find anything new or surprising in the articles below. All the basic building blocks of the post Obama world are there for all to see. All we can do is watch them wobble and hope the damage will be manageable.
Papers from SAIS' conference on retreat from democracy in Eastern Europe. I attended and the participants were disgusted with the Obama administration's behavior.
2009 Report on Human Rights in the Arab World: Bastion of Impunity, Mirage of Reform It got even worse this last year!
Daniel Pipes, Swiss Minarets and European Islam
Martin Wolf, Why China’s exchange rate policy concerns us . . . We are watching a slow-motion train wreck. He should have added: and nothing is done to stop it.
Charles Krauthammer, The New Socialism This time it is global. An international elite is doing an end run around democratic voters.
As Bret Stephens explains, Revel understood and explained perfectly The Siren Call of Tyranny
comments powered by Disqus
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals
- Two historians are in a race against time to preserve early church records from destruction
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I