ANOTHER ROUND -
It is bloody - but then Ashura always is.
Claim: The nephew was targeted
Seyed Ali Moussavi Habibi, nephew of Mir Hossein Moussavi, was warned and threaten by phone calls to be assassinated for the past few days. His family were aware of all the treats and were worried about him.
Today, Ashura day, Seyed Ali Moussavi Habibi was witnessing a 4WD Neissan Patrol car running over a few people in front of his house before being shot and killed with the same people in the car. After running over a few people 5 people get off the car and one of them comes very close to Seyed ali Moussavi and shoots him with a gun in a way that the bullet passes through his chest and comes out from his back. Then all 5 get on the car and run away.
His brother in law takes Seyed Ali Moussavi to the Hospital but before they reach there he becomes a martyr.
The government guards has gone to the hospital and said that they are going to take his body to the Kahrizak death investigation center.
They have threatened and warned the family that they are not allowed to hold a funeral for him. ( there is the possibility that they would bury him over night so the family would not be able to have the funeral anymore.)
Will the security forces turn?
Bastille day? Via Gateway pundit - Prisoners saved from hangingcomments powered by Disqus
- Is it a reminder of Nazis or a historical object worthy of saving?
- Supreme Court reveals that the docket books of many justices survive -- and are being made available
- Poll: Majority Of Americans Say Obama Is Mixed Race, Not Black
- New technology helps paleontologists see Ice-Age bee in intricate detail
- History textbooks in crosshairs of Australia's curriculum wars
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- Jesse Lemisch’s up-from-below history is still strikingly original
- U.Va. Historian Alan Taylor Wins 2014 Pulitzer for Book on Slaves and War -- His second Pulitzer!
- UW Professor Stephanie Camp, 46, feminist historian, dies