Elizabeth Cobbs Hoffman: What Has Obama Learned from History? [Complete]
comments powered by Disqus
Leslie Cotee - 4/11/2010
Respectfully, I'd like to suggest you take a serious look at William Blum's "Killing Hope" and "Rogue State" and anything by John Perkins, the former CIA jackel.
I believe you are missing the mark and these works would greatly add to your understanding.
I hope you can benefit from this suggestion to broaden and balance your viewpoint on the benevolence of our foreign policy engagements.
- Study: Violent radicalism in UK isn't associated with poverty
- CONFIRMED: the Shrine of Jonah/Mosque of Yunus (Nineveh, Mosul, Iraq) has been destroyed
- Chinese President Xi Jinping: Nobody can change history
- Iraq’s Long-Lost Mythical Temple Has Been Found…and Is In Danger of Disappearing Again
- CBS features in-depth coverage of the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Civil Rights law
- Obama to award National Humanities Medals to 3 historians
- Historian Curt Gentry, known for Hoover biography and ‘Helter Skelter,’ dies at 83
- Harvard historian: strategy of climate science denial groups 'extremely successful'
- Curators at Victoria and Albert Museum are pushing the boundaries of collecting
- Ukrainian Leaders Are Using David Barton's Theocratic Pseudo-History To Build Their Nation