A Guest Blog at FreeRangeKids.com
As part of my book-in-progress on libertarianism and the family, I've read several books on parenting and the contemporary family. My favorite may well be Lenore Skenazy's book Free Range Kids. I sent her something of a fan letter that included a comment that her chapter titled"Don't Think Like a Lawyer" should have added"Do Think Like an Economist." I explained why and she asked if I'd write it up as a guest blog. That little essay has now appeared at her blog FreeRangeKids.com.
comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 2/19/2010
Steve, terrific post, but it made me wonder about a larger issue. What you and others have described as thinking like an economist - and I've spent enough time with you guys that I think I do - why does it seem that plenty of economists don't teach this stuff?
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch