Why Would a Guy Want to Marry a Guy?
Even if you don’t find the question of same-sex unions in Christian history interesting, you may be surprised how fascinating you find Davidson’s account of Bray’s scholarship. And if you’re aware of the work of John Boswell but rather skeptical of some of his conclusions, you may decide that Bray’s approach is more persuasive than Boswell’s.
comments powered by Disqus
- Neanderthals Died Out 10,000 Years Earlier Than Thought, With Help From Modern Humans
- The Millennials Are Generation Nice
- Lost in Translation: Germany’s Fascination With the American Old West
- Secrets Of Iceberg That Sank The Titanic Revealed In New Study
- Former Nixon Counsel John Dean: Right-Wing Media Impeachment Calls, Watergate Comparisons "Absolutely Silliness"