Bob and Ray's Comedy Send-up of American History
Before Monty Python, South Park, and Sam Kinison, there was Bob and Ray. The comedy team became a legend in the 1950s through their radio skits. Particularly hilarious in this sampling of their routines is an interview of an American history who admits that his book is a"sloppy piece of work." It begins at about 6:54 into the audio.
- Arizona Historical Society soon could be history
- Yale's Donald Kagan says students need to study Western civilization
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets