The Complete Private Medical Option
Fred Folvary explains that the so-called public option is not the only option.
comments powered by Disqus
Allan Walstad - 3/23/2010
So, why won't we get Foldvary's CPMO?
Here I am back in elementary school thrusting my hand in the air and going "ooh, ooh, call on me." Can't help it.
We won't get it because the people who would take the private option are the people Obama & Co. must rob to finance the public option.
- Five Things You Need to Know to be a Better Digital Preservationist
- Book on Losing British Generals Wins American History Prize
- Stanford scholar explores civil rights revolution's positive impact on the South's economy
- Harvard Historian Nancy Koehn on Amazon's Tentacular Reach
- Q&A with historian and author Nick Turse