The Complete Private Medical Option
comments powered by Disqus
Allan Walstad - 3/23/2010
So, why won't we get Foldvary's CPMO?
Here I am back in elementary school thrusting my hand in the air and going "ooh, ooh, call on me." Can't help it.
We won't get it because the people who would take the private option are the people Obama & Co. must rob to finance the public option.
- ‘Google must not be left to censor history’ – Wikipedia founder
- The most important battle you've probably never heard of
- ISIS is destroying both Shia and Sunni shrines and buildings in Mosul
- Study: Violent radicalism in UK isn't associated with poverty
- CONFIRMED: the Shrine of Jonah/Mosque of Yunus (Nineveh, Mosul, Iraq) has been destroyed
- Plagiarism scandals galore … but no consequences?
- Historian who calls bull&%$@ on July 4th parade causes controversy
- This is what motivated history students in high school and middle school can do!
- Obama to award National Humanities Medals to 3 historians