Gary Johnson (Possible GOP Presidential Candidate) on Hannity
In in this interview with a surprisingly civil Sean Hannity, Johnson, who has described himself as a libertarian, performs ably on taxes, the drug war, and foreign policy issues. I worry that he too often seems unsure of himself as in his hedge about whether Ron Paul was right in his debate confrontation with Giuliani. Still, not too bad.
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 5/10/2010
That's right. It is amazing that he says that nobody in the LP ever directly approached him about running. Johnson has his faults but he has a better record than Barr.
I don't know if running in the GOP is the right decision for him...He may get drowned out by the Paul supporters, not to mention the mainstream candidates. Perhaps he is hoping that Paul will endorse him.
Bill Woolsey - 5/9/2010
Gary Johnson _is_ running for the GOP nomination for President in 2012.
- Limbaugh, Citing Ron Radosh, Tries to Blame Max Blumenthal for Kansas Rampage
- UC Berkeley professor emeritus Robert Harlan dies at 84
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- Jesse Lemisch’s up-from-below history is still strikingly original