Gary Johnson (Possible GOP Presidential Candidate) on Hannity
In in this interview with a surprisingly civil Sean Hannity, Johnson, who has described himself as a libertarian, performs ably on taxes, the drug war, and foreign policy issues. I worry that he too often seems unsure of himself as in his hedge about whether Ron Paul was right in his debate confrontation with Giuliani. Still, not too bad.
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 5/10/2010
That's right. It is amazing that he says that nobody in the LP ever directly approached him about running. Johnson has his faults but he has a better record than Barr.
I don't know if running in the GOP is the right decision for him...He may get drowned out by the Paul supporters, not to mention the mainstream candidates. Perhaps he is hoping that Paul will endorse him.
Bill Woolsey - 5/9/2010
Gary Johnson _is_ running for the GOP nomination for President in 2012.
- New Hampshire professors at odds with library over discarded books
- Troubled history fuels Japan-China tension
- Independent Scotland's last gasp forgotten in Panama jungle
- LBJ was the ‘most-threatened president in American history’
- New exhibit at the World War I Museum ... Over by Christmas: August-December 1914
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets
- Diane Ravitch blasts the NYT for failing to understand the controversy over Common Core
- Mormon history professors debate atheists in bid to foster greater understanding