Gary Johnson (Possible GOP Presidential Candidate) on Hannity
In in this interview with a surprisingly civil Sean Hannity, Johnson, who has described himself as a libertarian, performs ably on taxes, the drug war, and foreign policy issues. I worry that he too often seems unsure of himself as in his hedge about whether Ron Paul was right in his debate confrontation with Giuliani. Still, not too bad.
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 5/10/2010
That's right. It is amazing that he says that nobody in the LP ever directly approached him about running. Johnson has his faults but he has a better record than Barr.
I don't know if running in the GOP is the right decision for him...He may get drowned out by the Paul supporters, not to mention the mainstream candidates. Perhaps he is hoping that Paul will endorse him.
Bill Woolsey - 5/8/2010
Gary Johnson _is_ running for the GOP nomination for President in 2012.
- Historian Fernando Prado on quest to find remains of Cervantes
- Historian shines a light on the dark heart of Australia's nationhood
- Female historian says human rights museum censored her
- Japanese historians slam sex-slave apology review
- Stephanie Coontz: "Marriages require much more maturity than they once did."