My latest comments on Mr. Bush's War have just been posted at HNN. Buckle up for a long and bloody Insurgency!
comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R Gregg - 7/4/2005
Good piece. Good point. Upper level government executives needs those "middle management" military employees to make the whole thing work. But how? If middle management's intelligent enough to recognize the problems in foreign adventurism, how are the armed services going to attract the talent?
Private industry pays better, and the benefits (your life!) are incommensurable!
Just a good thought.
- New Hampshire professors at odds with library over discarded books
- Troubled history fuels Japan-China tension
- Independent Scotland's last gasp forgotten in Panama jungle
- LBJ was the ‘most-threatened president in American history’
- New exhibit at the World War I Museum ... Over by Christmas: August-December 1914
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets
- Diane Ravitch blasts the NYT for failing to understand the controversy over Common Core
- Mormon history professors debate atheists in bid to foster greater understanding