Recent History Notes
Mark Bauerlein,"On Confidentiality--Hamilton College, Part 3," Brainstorm, 5 August, seals his case against Hamilton's Dean Joseph Urgo.
Fergus Fleming,"England Made Them," Literary Review, August, reviews Jeremy Lewis's Shades of Greene: One Generation of an English Family.
John Summers,"What Politics Does to History," The Book, 19 July, reviewed Carl Mirra's The Admirable Radical: Staughton Lynd and Cold War Dissent, 1945–1970. In"The Battle Over Radical History," TNR, 4 August, Lynd, Mirra, and Summers reply.comments powered by Disqus
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch