Welcome to the Blogroll
I should also mention that the other economist I worked with this past week, Frank Stephenson, who is also terrific, is already on our blogroll! He blogs on the group blog Division of Labour.
The other faculty I worked with (Elizabeth Hull and Mike Allen) were great, but don't seem to have blogs. You'll just have to read them in print!
comments powered by Disqus
- David Rosand, an Art History Scholar Whose Heart Was in Venice, Dies at 75
- NYT interviews Rick Perlstein about his book
- OAH issues a statement in support of the AP standards
- Daniel Pipes says in interview that the absence of anti-Israel protests in Muslim countries is highly significant
- A historian who studies China has discovered an overlooked angle in the debate about the Middle East. Could he have figured out a key reason for Iraq’s failure to defeat ISIS?