Week of August 16, 2010
#1 Samuel Moyn: Human Rights in History
#2 Simon Schama: Obama's Brave Remarks Reveal a True Patriot
#3 Andrew J. Bacevich: Presidents Flying Blind
#4 Arthur Herman: The Re-Hollowing of the Military
#5 Allan Lichtman: Another Chance for Same-Sex Marriage
#6 Jim Sleeper: Grand Strategic Failure
#7 Alex Epstein: Obama Follows Nixon On Oil Spills
#8 Hannah Gurman: The Iraq Withdrawal: An Orwellian Success
#9 Dore Gold: Debunking the Myth That Israel Is a Colonialist State
#10 Michael Klarman: Is Public Opinion on Gay Marriage Ahead of the Supreme Court's?
comments powered by Disqus
- How Americans Feel About Religious Groups
- Tea Party support linked to educational segregation, new study shows
- History of Philly Rests Under I-95
- Agreement aims to protect North Shore wrecks from looters
- Award-Winning Filmmaker Kevin McCann to Produce the First Film about the Easter Rising in Ireland
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in
- In new book UC Berkeley historian Waldo E. Martin, Jr. takes Black Panther Party's point of view
- Economics historian finds that real social mobility takes hundreds of years
- Historian Tim Furnish says liberals shouldn't be astonished that ISIS is stoning women to death -- "in many Muslim countries ... large majorities ... favor stoning"
- Historian turns baker?