Higgs Comes to the University of Alabama (Liberty and Power Lectures, October 5)
I am delighted to announce that our own Robert Higgs will be appearing at the University of Alabama on October 5 to do what he does best. He will offer his legendary insights into the origins of the American Military-Industrial Complex. The talk will be in Room 205 at the Gorgas Library at 6:00 pm. He will be featured as part of the Liberty and Power Lectures.
Higgs is a Senior Fellow at the Independent Institute and editor of the Institute’s quarterly journal the Independent Review. He is the author of such path-breaking works as Depression, War, and Cold War, Crisis and Leviathan and Competition and Coercion.
comments powered by Disqus
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals
- Two historians are in a race against time to preserve early church records from destruction
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I