The Bloody Legacy of the U.S. Invasion
This is the first detailed account of all non-combatants reported killed or wounded during the first two years of the continuing conflict. It is based on comprehensive analysis of over 10,000 media reports published between March 2003 and March 2005. Read it, or at least read the summary. Republicans have their talking points. This is one of ours.
comments powered by Disqus
- How Americans Feel About Religious Groups
- Tea Party support linked to educational segregation, new study shows
- History of Philly Rests Under I-95
- Agreement aims to protect North Shore wrecks from looters
- Award-Winning Filmmaker Kevin McCann to Produce the First Film about the Easter Rising in Ireland
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in
- In new book UC Berkeley historian Waldo E. Martin, Jr. takes Black Panther Party's point of view
- Economics historian finds that real social mobility takes hundreds of years
- Historian turns baker?