New Group Blog
My former personal site, Positive Liberty, is now a group blog featuring Timothy Sandefur, Jonathan Rowe, and Ed Brayton, each of whom is a lawyer or activist working on libertarian issues. We don't always agree, of course, but I've long thought that these three were among the best the blogosphere has to offer. I'm proud to have them aboard. Sandefur in particular has posted a critique of Hayek that may interest L&P readers.
comments powered by Disqus
Jason Kuznicki - 7/26/2005
On my own property, Mr. Riggenbach, I may do as I please.
Or perhaps you don't believe in private property?
David Timothy Beito - 7/25/2005
An interesting niche which no other blog is filling. Volokh might be interested in crosslisting with you.
Jeff Riggenbach - 7/25/2005
If it isn't highly civil -- like Tom Palmer, for example -- Mr. Kuznicki will fly into a snit fit. And we can't have that.
- Five Things You Need to Know to be a Better Digital Preservationist
- Book on Losing British Generals Wins American History Prize
- Stanford scholar explores civil rights revolution's positive impact on the South's economy
- Harvard Historian Nancy Koehn on Amazon's Tentacular Reach
- Q&A with historian and author Nick Turse