The Paranoid Style in Liberal Politics: The Left's Obsession with the Koch Brothers
Matthew Continetti offers a sympathetic, but not fawning, account of the Koch brothers - where they came from and what they're up to.
comments powered by Disqus
Lawrence Brooks Hughes - 4/4/2011
The entire "left" should not be charged with the vile and lying tactics used on the Koch brothers, which the perpetrators know are all false and deceitful.
Everyone should read Continetti's cover story in the Weekly Standard to appreciate the venom and lack of conscience which characterizes those on the left today who spend the biggest bucks to combat the rising tide of conservatism.
- New Hampshire professors at odds with library over discarded books
- Troubled history fuels Japan-China tension
- Independent Scotland's last gasp forgotten in Panama jungle
- LBJ was the ‘most-threatened president in American history’
- New exhibit at the World War I Museum ... Over by Christmas: August-December 1914
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets
- Diane Ravitch blasts the NYT for failing to understand the controversy over Common Core
- Mormon history professors debate atheists in bid to foster greater understanding