An Overlooked Founding Father
Many times, those interested in learning about the meaning of the U.S. Constitution consult the writings of only a few founding fathers. In the process, they overlook one of the most important figures at the Constitutional Convention: Hugh Williamson.
To learn more about Williamson, click here.
comments powered by Disqus
- Round 2: It's Benny Morris vs. Martin Kramer ... Was there a massacre in 1948 in Lydda?
- World War I Anniversary: Five Historians, Two Questions
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals