Boston College (Cont.): Super Dull Update
Briefly following up on this recent post, two things: First, the DOJ has replaced the prosecutor who was serving as a commissioner for the Boston College subpoenas, so those subpoenas once again have a government lawyer to carry them forward. Also, the DOJ has asked for extra time to respond to the intervention of BC's Belfast Project researchers, so nothing more will happen in the matter until Sept. 23.
comments powered by Disqus
- New Hampshire professors at odds with library over discarded books
- Troubled history fuels Japan-China tension
- Independent Scotland's last gasp forgotten in Panama jungle
- LBJ was the ‘most-threatened president in American history’
- New exhibit at the World War I Museum ... Over by Christmas: August-December 1914
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets
- Diane Ravitch blasts the NYT for failing to understand the controversy over Common Core
- Mormon history professors debate atheists in bid to foster greater understanding