Two Perspectives on 9/11
Robert Fisk explains that for ten years the U.S. and UK governments have avoided asking the one real question: Why? And Patrick Cockburn explains how "[t]he atrocities against America created the image of Osama bin Laden as the leader of a global jihad upon the West ... a fantasy that governments willingly, and disastrously, helped to perpetuate."
comments powered by Disqus
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I
- Plagiarism scandals galore … but no consequences?
- Stephen Cohen was once considered a top Russia historian. Now he publishes odd defenses of Vladimir Putin, says critic
- Historian who calls bull&%$@ on July 4th parade causes controversy
- This is what motivated history students in high school and middle school can do!