Two Perspectives on 9/11
Robert Fisk explains that for ten years the U.S. and UK governments have avoided asking the one real question: Why? And Patrick Cockburn explains how "[t]he atrocities against America created the image of Osama bin Laden as the leader of a global jihad upon the West ... a fantasy that governments willingly, and disastrously, helped to perpetuate."
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian Fernando Prado on quest to find remains of Cervantes
- Historian shines a light on the dark heart of Australia's nationhood
- Female historian says human rights museum censored her
- Japanese historians slam sex-slave apology review
- Stephanie Coontz: "Marriages require much more maturity than they once did."