NPR Morning Hit Piece on Ron Paul (Another Reason to Defund "Public Radio")
NPR ruined my morning drive. In typical fashion, it's morning blow-by-blow summary of the debate ignored Ron Paul (aside from a very brief mention that he was booed). The focus was on Romney and Perry and Michelle Bachmann (who Paul now leads in national polls). This was to be expected. A reporter for NPR then hit a new low, however, in the post-debate interviews when he baldly stated that Paul had said that U.S. policies "justified" the 9-11 attack by Bin Laden. As the <a href="http://www.dailypaul.com/178412/ron-paul-booed-for-suggesting-that-9-11-was-caused-by-american-foreign-policy"> youtube shows</a>, Paul, who performed magnificantly, said nothing of the sort. This example of reporting malpractice provides yet another justification for defunding NPR of tax subsidies.
comments powered by Disqus
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch