Brendan O’Neill: The Implosion of 'Mission Impossible'
Go here for an interesting and thoughtful essay on the ‘War on Terror’ by British journalist Brendan O’Neill.
comments powered by Disqus
Keith Halderman - 8/16/2005
I especially liked the opening lines,"Remember when President George W Bush used to say things like 'You're either with us or against us in the fight against terror'? When he declared, in 2003, that events of the previous two years had set before us 'the clearest of divides - between those who seek order and those who spread chaos'?", because it raises the question, is there more chaos in Iraq now or before we invaded?
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch