AAPSS symposium at the APA
I'm still on vacation, so I'll pass on getting into some of the interesting threads that have come up since the site redesign came on. But I have some information I'd like to pass on. At this December's meeting of the American Philosophical Association, which will be in NYC, the American Association for the Philosophic Study of Society will be putting on a symposium on the forthcoming book Norms of Liberty by Doug Rasmussen and Doug Den Uyl. Below is the session info I just received from the APA.
GIV-1. American Association for the Philosophic Study of Society Wednesday, 12.28.05, 2:00-5:00 p.m., Concourse C Topic: A Symposium on Rasmussen and Den Uyl's Norms of Liberty Chair: Fred Miller, Jr. (Bowling Green State University) Speakers: Aeon Skoble (Bridgewater State College) Edwin England (Denison University) Charlotte Thomas (Mercer University) David Thunder (University of Notre Dame)comments powered by Disqus
- Historian Fernando Prado on quest to find remains of Cervantes
- Historian shines a light on the dark heart of Australia's nationhood
- Female historian says human rights museum censored her
- Japanese historians slam sex-slave apology review
- Stephanie Coontz: "Marriages require much more maturity than they once did."