social security notes from all over
comments powered by Disqus
John H. Lederer - 8/27/2005
The FSA report is probably no longer correct. It found that the median investor in private funds would have probably done slightly worse than those who stayed in the governemnt program (on median about 4 pounds a week worse). Data was end 2004 data.
However, the London Stock Exchange has been doing very well, see, e.g.
It is likely that those privately invested are now doing better than those in the government program.
- How Americans Feel About Religious Groups
- Tea Party support linked to educational segregation, new study shows
- History of Philly Rests Under I-95
- Agreement aims to protect North Shore wrecks from looters
- Award-Winning Filmmaker Kevin McCann to Produce the First Film about the Easter Rising in Ireland
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in
- In new book UC Berkeley historian Waldo E. Martin, Jr. takes Black Panther Party's point of view
- Economics historian finds that real social mobility takes hundreds of years
- Historian Tim Furnish says liberals shouldn't be astonished that ISIS is stoning women to death -- "in many Muslim countries ... large majorities ... favor stoning"
- Historian turns baker?