social security notes from all over
comments powered by Disqus
John H. Lederer - 8/27/2005
The FSA report is probably no longer correct. It found that the median investor in private funds would have probably done slightly worse than those who stayed in the governemnt program (on median about 4 pounds a week worse). Data was end 2004 data.
However, the London Stock Exchange has been doing very well, see, e.g.
It is likely that those privately invested are now doing better than those in the government program.
- CBS features in-depth coverage of the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Civil Rights law
- Archive of WW II war crimes made public
- They tried to kill Hitler. Now they’re heroes.
- ‘Clinton Inc.’ Author Dishes on Monica Lewinsky and the Blue Dress
- Senator’s Thesis Turns Out to Be Remix of Others’ Works, Uncited
- Ukrainian Leaders Are Using David Barton's Theocratic Pseudo-History To Build Their Nation
- John D’Emilio, renowned professor of gay studies, retires
- Journalist Michael Wolraich says he wrote his new book about the Progressives to teach Americans how to do liberal politics
- It’s Martin Kramer vs. Ari Shavit vs. Benny Morris
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in