The Real Reason for the Drug War
Various sources of information such as the United States Congress, the British public, and the Mayor of New York are indicating this week that we are finally understanding that when he had employee Winifred Black write in her 1932 book Dope the Story of the Living Dead, “The man who smokes hashish runs through the streets hacking and killing everyone he meets”, William Randolph Hearst was not trying to help or protect people, he was just trying to sell newspapers.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian Fernando Prado on quest to find remains of Cervantes
- Historian shines a light on the dark heart of Australia's nationhood
- Female historian says human rights museum censored her
- Japanese historians slam sex-slave apology review
- Stephanie Coontz: "Marriages require much more maturity than they once did."