OAH Plenary: Corporations in America
The History News Network recorded this video of the April 12, 2013 plenary session at the Organization of American Historians annual meeting in San Francisco, California. Title: Corporations in American Life. The speakers are Naomi Lamoreaux (Yale University); Richard White (Stanford University); Bethany Moreton (University of Georgia); Karen Ho (University of Minnesota); and Peter James Hudson (Vanderbilt University).
comments powered by Disqus
- OAH issues a statement in support of the AP standards
- Daniel Pipes says in interview that the absence of anti-Israel protests in Muslim countries is highly significant
- A historian who studies China has discovered an overlooked angle in the debate about the Middle East. Could he have figured out a key reason for Iraq’s failure to defeat ISIS?
- American Historical Association backs revision of the AP course in history
- Middle East Scholars and Librarians Call for the Boycott of Israeli Academic Institutions