OAH Plenary: Corporations in America
The History News Network recorded this video of the April 12, 2013 plenary session at the Organization of American Historians annual meeting in San Francisco, California. Title: Corporations in American Life. The speakers are Naomi Lamoreaux (Yale University); Richard White (Stanford University); Bethany Moreton (University of Georgia); Karen Ho (University of Minnesota); and Peter James Hudson (Vanderbilt University).
comments powered by Disqus
- Five Things You Need to Know to be a Better Digital Preservationist
- Book on Losing British Generals Wins American History Prize
- Stanford scholar explores civil rights revolution's positive impact on the South's economy
- Harvard Historian Nancy Koehn on Amazon's Tentacular Reach
- Q&A with historian and author Nick Turse