Thanks for the Feedback!
Thanks to the many people who sent me ideas for historical material to discuss on my NYT columns. There were many I couldn't use, but in two cases, I was able to suggest how the researcher could do his or her own op ed on the topic. One of those has been published and another is in the works. Meanwhile I will have my first guest column in this Sunday's NYT and was able to work in some material from Susan Matt's recent book on Homesickness.
comments powered by Disqus
- Egypt’s Nasser is blamed for current problems by the regime
- ‘Google must not be left to censor history’ – Wikipedia founder
- The most important battle you've probably never heard of
- ISIS is destroying both Shia and Sunni shrines and buildings in Mosul
- Study: Violent radicalism in UK isn't associated with poverty
- Plagiarism scandals galore … but no consequences?
- Stephen Cohen was once considered a top Russia historian. Now he publishes odd defenses of Vladimir Putin, says critic
- Historian who calls bull&%$@ on July 4th parade causes controversy
- This is what motivated history students in high school and middle school can do!
- Obama to award National Humanities Medals to 3 historians