Franklin D. Roosevelt: Another View
"To millions of Americans Franklin Delano Roosevelt was a sincere, warm human being who felt a deep love for the people. Roosevelt may have loved 'the people' in the abstract, but when one examines his heartless, disloyal and ultimately ruinous treatment of individuals he pretended to befriend, it makes one stop and wonder if he every did anything without considering his own political self-interest." Lyle W, Dorsett, Franklin D. Roosevelt and the City Bosses (Port Washington, N.Y. : Kennikat Press, 1977), 49.
comments powered by Disqus
- An Act of Remembering Native American Children Who Died so Long Ago
- June Willenz, Champion of Women in the Military, Dies at 95
- Remembering Ray Eurquhart, a Lifelong Activist Radicalized in the Military
- 9/11 Families Outraged by 'Massive Coverup’ Linking Saudi Arabian Official to Hijackers
- Charlottesville Official Wants To Revisit Statues’ Removal