Get Out Much?
This, from David Frum, tells me all I need to know about Harriet Miers:
[Miers] once told me that the president was the most brilliant man she had ever met.
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 11/10/2005
It's old news now, but the Doonesbury sunday strip prepared for the pre-withdrawal Miers hearings actually uses this line: http://www.doonesbury.com/strip/miers.html
Keith Halderman - 10/3/2005
I was also going to write that. Reminds me of the old adage great mines think alike.
Ralph E. Luker - 10/3/2005
Damn, David. You beat me to it. My thought exactly.
David T. Beito - 10/3/2005
She doesn't get out much.
- T. rex fossils arrive at Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History
- Quote of the Day -- Time Magazine's Top 100 People
- Investigation: The Resegregation of America's Schools
- 5 Explosive Revelations Leaked from Senate Report Exposing CIA Torture
- In Parts of the South, Glorifying Slavery No Longer Pays the Bills
- UC Berkeley professor emeritus Robert Harlan dies at 84
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- Jesse Lemisch’s up-from-below history is still strikingly original
- U.Va. Historian Alan Taylor Wins 2014 Pulitzer for Book on Slaves and War -- His second Pulitzer!