Get Out Much?
[Miers] once told me that the president was the most brilliant man she had ever met.
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 11/10/2005
It's old news now, but the Doonesbury sunday strip prepared for the pre-withdrawal Miers hearings actually uses this line: http://www.doonesbury.com/strip/miers.html
Keith Halderman - 10/3/2005
I was also going to write that. Reminds me of the old adage great mines think alike.
Ralph E. Luker - 10/3/2005
Damn, David. You beat me to it. My thought exactly.
David T. Beito - 10/3/2005
She doesn't get out much.
- Richard III Really Ate and Drank Like a King
- Where’s the one place in the world where nobody’s messed with WW II relics?
- Secrets of the Clinton Library
- Beloit College is out with its annual list of what freshman know ... Tiny Tim? Carl Sagan? Forget about it.
- India Bans Indira Gandhi Assassination Film
- A prominent historian of science dies and no one takes notice
- A pro-Hamas Left emerges among historians, complains Jeffrey Herf
- Classicist Mary Beard celebrated by the New Yorker as “The Troll Slayer”
- Ilan Pappé praised in Iran as a "prominent anti-Zionist Israeli historian and intellectual"
- It's hard to be an optimist today, but Juan Cole is