And the award for masterful geekiness goes to...
Nicholas Cage, who has named his son Kal-el. Awesome.
comments powered by Disqus
Gary McGath - 10/11/2005
Definitely "Kryptonian." Kryptonite is a rock which kills Kryptonians.
Dan Schmutter - 10/5/2005
Hmm. "Kryptonite" as an adjective? I'm thinking perhaps "Kryptonian."
Reminds me of the age old debate between Delawarians and Delawarites (Delaweenians didn't stand a chance)
- Poll: Majority Of Americans Say Obama Is Mixed Race, Not Black
- New technology helps paleontologists see Ice-Age bee in intricate detail
- History textbooks in crosshairs of Australia's curriculum wars
- Archaeologists' findings may prove Rome a century older than thought
- 150 years of medical journals to go online
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- U.Va. Historian Alan Taylor Wins 2014 Pulitzer for Book on Slaves and War -- His second Pulitzer!
- UW Professor Stephanie Camp, 46, feminist historian, dies
- Italian forces in WW2 were not soft and Mussolini wasn't a clown, British historian claims