L and P Welcomes The Commons and St. Maximos' Hut
The blog roll for L and P now lists two new group blogs (and two excellent possibilities for our best blog contest, hint, hint): St. Maximos' Hut and The Commons. Both of them feature some familiar names.
The Commons is a “collaborative web log dedicated to the principle of promoting environmental quality and human dignity and prosperity through markets and property rights. Put more simply, it’s about free markets protecting the environment.” Among the members are Fred Smith, Jane Shaw, John Baden, and Randal O'Toole.
St. Maximos’ Hut also has an illustrious membership including well known economists, P.J. Hill and Robert Whaples.comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R Gregg - 10/13/2005
These are both great websites! I'm glad you've added them. The people involved with both group blogs are very impressive.
I was unfamiliar with either, but not for long.
Just a thought.
- New Hampshire professors at odds with library over discarded books
- Troubled history fuels Japan-China tension
- Independent Scotland's last gasp forgotten in Panama jungle
- LBJ was the ‘most-threatened president in American history’
- New exhibit at the World War I Museum ... Over by Christmas: August-December 1914
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets
- Diane Ravitch blasts the NYT for failing to understand the controversy over Common Core
- Mormon history professors debate atheists in bid to foster greater understanding