L and P Welcomes The Commons and St. Maximos' Hut
The blog roll for L and P now lists two new group blogs (and two excellent possibilities for our best blog contest, hint, hint): St. Maximos' Hut and The Commons. Both of them feature some familiar names.
The Commons is a “collaborative web log dedicated to the principle of promoting environmental quality and human dignity and prosperity through markets and property rights. Put more simply, it’s about free markets protecting the environment.” Among the members are Fred Smith, Jane Shaw, John Baden, and Randal O'Toole.
St. Maximos’ Hut also has an illustrious membership including well known economists, P.J. Hill and Robert Whaples.comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R Gregg - 10/13/2005
These are both great websites! I'm glad you've added them. The people involved with both group blogs are very impressive.
I was unfamiliar with either, but not for long.
Just a thought.
- Supreme Court reveals that the docket books of many justices survive -- and are being made available
- Poll: Majority Of Americans Say Obama Is Mixed Race, Not Black
- New technology helps paleontologists see Ice-Age bee in intricate detail
- History textbooks in crosshairs of Australia's curriculum wars
- Archaeologists' findings may prove Rome a century older than thought
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- Jesse Lemisch’s up-from-below history is still strikingly original
- U.Va. Historian Alan Taylor Wins 2014 Pulitzer for Book on Slaves and War -- His second Pulitzer!
- UW Professor Stephanie Camp, 46, feminist historian, dies