L and P Welcomes The Commons and St. Maximos' Hut
The Commons is a “collaborative web log dedicated to the principle of promoting environmental quality and human dignity and prosperity through markets and property rights. Put more simply, it’s about free markets protecting the environment.” Among the members are Fred Smith, Jane Shaw, John Baden, and Randal O'Toole.
St. Maximos’ Hut also has an illustrious membership including well known economists, P.J. Hill and Robert Whaples.
Andy Morriss, my long-time friend, and sometime colleague at the seminars of the Institute for Humane Studies, frequently contributes to both blogs.
comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R Gregg - 10/13/2005
These are both great websites! I'm glad you've added them. The people involved with both group blogs are very impressive.
I was unfamiliar with either, but not for long.
Just a thought.
- Study: Violent radicalism in UK isn't associated with poverty
- CONFIRMED: the Shrine of Jonah/Mosque of Yunus (Nineveh, Mosul, Iraq) has been destroyed
- Chinese President Xi Jinping: Nobody can change history
- Iraq’s Long-Lost Mythical Temple Has Been Found…and Is In Danger of Disappearing Again
- CBS features in-depth coverage of the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Civil Rights law
- Harvard historian: strategy of climate science denial groups 'extremely successful'
- Curators at Victoria and Albert Museum are pushing the boundaries of collecting
- Ukrainian Leaders Are Using David Barton's Theocratic Pseudo-History To Build Their Nation
- John D’Emilio, renowned professor of gay studies, retires
- Journalist Michael Wolraich says he wrote his new book about the Progressives to teach Americans how to do liberal politics