Diana Johnstone has written a fascinating article about the Srebrenica massacre. She explains what likely really happened and how its portrayal as “genocide” has been and will continue to be used as an excuse for more war. Go here to read her essay. Be sure to read it through to the end.
comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R Gregg - 10/13/2005
I've followed Nebojsa Malic's column on Antiwar.com since its inception, which has always provided an excellent commentary of the situation in the former Yugoslavia.
I would hope that there are some positive results from the Balkan quagmire. But then, I would have thought that the U.S. would have learned a little more British history (I can almost hear Cobden say, "for shame, for shame, America! Where is your sense of justice?"
Just a thought.
- Limbaugh, Citing Ron Radosh, Tries to Blame Max Blumenthal for Kansas Rampage
- UC Berkeley professor emeritus Robert Harlan dies at 84
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- Jesse Lemisch’s up-from-below history is still strikingly original