comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R Gregg - 10/13/2005
I've followed Nebojsa Malic's column on Antiwar.com since its inception, which has always provided an excellent commentary of the situation in the former Yugoslavia.
I would hope that there are some positive results from the Balkan quagmire. But then, I would have thought that the U.S. would have learned a little more British history (I can almost hear Cobden say, "for shame, for shame, America! Where is your sense of justice?"
Just a thought.
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I
- Plagiarism scandals galore … but no consequences?
- Stephen Cohen was once considered a top Russia historian. Now he publishes odd defenses of Vladimir Putin, says critic
- Historian who calls bull&%$@ on July 4th parade causes controversy
- This is what motivated history students in high school and middle school can do!