AHC #2 and counting
亜史祭二 Asian History Carnival #2 is up at Munnin, and Konrad has done a very nice job, with everything from lost tribes (and losing"tribes") to colonial Korea and ketchup. The running discussion of the continuum of discourses, from blogging to newsletters to journals, and the way they can reinforce each other and deepen our scholarly activities adds a lovely layer of metablogging to the exercise.
Reminder: I'm hosting the next History Carnival on Thursday: dresner[at]hawaii[dot]edu for submissions!
Non Sequitur: Angry Professor has charted the relationship between grades and post-semester e-mails from students. It's a frighteningly straight line.
- Limbaugh, Citing Ron Radosh, Tries to Blame Max Blumenthal for Kansas Rampage
- UC Berkeley professor emeritus Robert Harlan dies at 84
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- Jesse Lemisch’s up-from-below history is still strikingly original