Aaron Nicodemus,"Federal Agents Visit was a Hoax," Times-Standard, 24 December, puts the story to rest. Thanks to Manan Ahmed and Jonathan Rees for the tip.
David E. Kaplan,"Nuclear Monitoring of Muslims Done Without Search Warrants," USNews & World Report, 22 December, is the most recent revelation about domestic surveillance in the United States. Eric Lichtblau and James Risen,"Spy Agency Mined Vast Data Troves, Officials Report," New York Times, 24 December, claims that the domestic surveillance programs are much more widespread than the administration has yet acknowledged.
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Rees - 12/24/2005
- Iraq’s Long-Lost Mythical Temple Has Been Found…and Is In Danger of Disappearing Again
- CBS features in-depth coverage of the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Civil Rights law
- Archive of WW II war crimes made public
- They tried to kill Hitler. Now they’re heroes.
- ‘Clinton Inc.’ Author Dishes on Monica Lewinsky and the Blue Dress
- Ukrainian Leaders Are Using David Barton's Theocratic Pseudo-History To Build Their Nation
- John D’Emilio, renowned professor of gay studies, retires
- It’s Martin Kramer vs. Ari Shavit vs. Benny Morris
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in